+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does FORT do an End of the Year awards?

Does FORT do an End of the Year awards?

I'm still relatively new ... I was wondering if FORT did any type of "awards" for Best Reality show, Best New Reality Show, Best Villian, etc? One that is interactive (maybe have the writers cast votes ... or us peeps) ...

I was going to make a thread doing this, but I thought I should ask first, before I step on anyones toes.

Thanks

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The first year we were around we had the "Forty's" But we have been kind kind of lax on the next edition so far. I guess we should look into it.

We had planned to do another one a while back, but it became a little troublesome deciding which shows were eligible - what period of time should be considered, and what the cutoff was.

An award show would be a cool idea, I'm a member at another reality message board and they have award shows at the end of the year that involve members. like best poster. funniest poster, etc.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That kind of thing definitely won't happen here. We don't judge our members in that way. That seems a bit elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    That kind of thing definitely won't happen here. We don't judge our members in that way. That seems a bit elitist.
    Well thank God! I hope that we're here to discuss reality TV, current events, books etc rather than to be clever. (I'm not very good at that, anyway)
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread