+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks Mr Beefy, but the problem is I'm at work when I find the avatars I want and the company has put a restriction on downloading things like that. Believe me I have tried.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

You can usually find a pretty good selection of pictures at images.google.com - just search for what you want, and when you see a picture you like, right-click it and "save picture as..." to your computer. It almost always fits within our restrictions when you do that.

Thanks for the info John, but my stupid company even has a restriction on that
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie
    hey, i'm new here too and i was wondering about somthing. I've tried to edit my avart but i can only have an pre-defined one...does any of you know how i can have one of my own pictures as an avart?

As mentioned a few posts up, we require our new members to use the 130 or so predetermined avatars, until they're more comfortable around our system and the rules we ask our members to follow. After that time, you may select your own custom avatar.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Thanks for the info John, but my stupid company even has a restriction on that
    cutie,

Had some ideas on how you can possibly get around those work restrictions, check your PM's.

Beefy

Thanks Mr Beefy....going to check that out tomorrow
    Last edited by combatcutie; 09-29-2005 at 05:15 PM.

FORT Regular
    No problem.

Hope it works out for you.

FORT Regular
    that link was helpful, thanks!

avatar test....thanks lildago for helping out with the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread