+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Hate to bother you guys, but I don't know how to make the following avatars the size we need for here. Can someone please please PLEASE help me?Thanks in advance....if you click on them, they are larger
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by combatcutie; 09-26-2005 at 03:53 PM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

cc - I THINK you can just click on the picture (right click) save it to your own computer as "whateverav" and use that. The thumbnail images appear to be the right size . Try it
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    cc - I THINK you can just click on the picture (right click) save it to your own computer as "whateverav" and use that. The thumbnail images appear to be the right size . Try it

adklove, the problem with that is the 3rd pic is an animated one and I don't know if that will work....I will try though
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

try it anyway? Or perhaps when you save it save it with a .gif extension "whateverav.gif" that's about all I could tell you to do . If that doesn;t work then... try this

Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Thanks ADKLove, all but the third one worked. If someone can please please please make the right size avatar for me of the following picture I would appreciate it (click on it to get the whole picture)

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar

Free Avatars

Here are some new avatars that I made. Feel free to use them if you'd like! Some are good, some are really bad! LOL

They are great MelissaB.

Still wondering if someone, anyone, can help me out making this the size it needs to be for here. If you click on it, it is animated

wow. any-ways.........i want to post an avatar on here. anyone know where i can find one of mary-kate and ashley olsen?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT, LBGirl05

We allow new members to use one of the 130+ "stock" avatars on the site. Once new members have shown the ability to follow our site rules, they'll be able to upload a custom avatar.

You can find additional information here: New members
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Welcome to the FORT, LBGirl05

We allow new members to use one of the 130+ "stock" avatars on the site. Once new members have shown the ability to follow our site rules, they'll be able to upload a custom avatar.

You can find additional information here: New members
    Oh..I was wondering why I couldn't get a custom avatar. Thats good to know

+ Reply to Thread