+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TV listings ????

FORT Newbie

TV listings ????

While browsing in BB forum a while ago I came upon a link in someone's post and when I clicked on it, it gave me TV listings in calender format for the whole month !!! It had all the cool shows (reality mostly). I am looking for Nov schedule as I am going away for a little while and would like to set my VCR. Anyone knows what that website is ? Sure I can go to yahoo tv listings or tvguide.com but they only list as far in advance as 10 days or so. I am looking for whole Nov listings. Thanks.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Try checking out the "Calendar" which is located at the top of each page (same line as 'Forum', 'User CP', 'FAQ', etc.

Hey, that calendar is cool. Never saw that before and I've been here a year!

Hey ummmm Jewls sweetie, honey, m'dear....how is it that you know about the calendar function when I have to tell you what's on every night?

You know I don't mind, but I had to giggle that you were the one able to respond when I give you my Libby's TV Listings.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks. Wonder when it will show Nov calender ????

It's showing November now, Hoosier.

I'm glad you asked the question - been here for over a year and never knew about the calendar.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Hey ummmm Jewls sweetie, honey, m'dear....how is it that you know about the calendar function when I have to tell you what's on every night?

You know I don't mind, but I had to giggle that you were the one able to respond when I give you my Libby's TV Listings.
    Ummm, because I like your "personal" touch. Plus you can do your little TIVO magic and see if there's an encore/rerun of a show I've missed.

Not to mention then you can laugh at me for all the junk shows that I watch plus the "regular" reality shows. Speaking of which, I better get to sending them over to you, tonight's a busy night!

+ Reply to Thread