+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Recent Mod Changes (10/21)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I miss Zhora so much . Once she crawled outa that snake pit, she rocked. Hope Harry Rollins visits your dreams every night sweetie. I'll miss Paulie too though he never had the appreciation for the studly guys like Z did.

My bestest congrats to Manny , my music twin , and Hepcat who somehow always got called Helpcat , probably because she helps others so much. You guys will totally make this place rock & roll.

FORT Fogey
    Congratulations to Hep and Manny!!

Congratulations to Hep and Manny! High fives guys.

Paulie, I will miss your precaps.

LG.
    Zhora was known as "the tactful mod" as she spent the most time working on the best way to address a tough situation with a member. She will definitely be missed. I'll also miss my good friend Paulie's very funny recaps and his friendly demeaner. Good luck to both of you and hope to see you around a lot.

Manny and Hepcat, what great additions to the mod squad. Anyone who can recap Ultimate Love Test and Next Action Star in one summer is a glutton for punishment worthy of patrolling the back hallways of the FORT. And what can you say about a very helpful feline who recapped an entire season of LIVE FEEDS other than, Got Hampsters? Keeping the peace in the live feed forum while still churning out comedic gold every couple of days, you rule! Welcome to both of you.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hepcat & Manny: congratulations on your promotions! You will both make fabulous mods. Way to go!!

Thank you all so much for the congratulations! I'm thrilled and honored to serve the Fort on the mod team. I'd like to personally offer big congrats to my fraternal mod twin Heppy-San, too . . . you're already doing a great job! Cut it out, will ya? You're making me look bad!

Paulie and Zhora, you have both contributed so much to the site, and it's very tough to see you both go. I wish you both nothing but the very best, and I hope you come say "hi" whenever you get the chance.

Congratulations, Manny and Hep!

Best wishes to Zhora and Paulie.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Congratulations to Hepcat and Mantenna!! I'm really sad to see Paulie go...but I am sure he will do well in "real life"

(isn't Paulie our resident Cabana boy? Why does cabana boy come to mind when I see Paulie's name? I'm getting old and feeble...my memory isn't what it used to be)
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567