+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Recent Mod Changes (10/21)

Paulie, sorry to see you go, it was great reading what you had to say. I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope you will stick around the FORT. You're a great person.

Manny and Hep, congratulations you guys!! I am happy for the 2 of you, always like reading what you have 2 say and well now...you have well deserved power! Bravo!

First of all I want to definitely congratulate Manny and Hepcat on their promotion. Manny, with all your color changes over the past months, I half expect John to be announcing you as head Poobah by Christmas. All kidding aside, you are one of my favorite people around here, and I am very happy for you!

Paulie, You are one of the main reasons I got hooked on this place. I don't post a whole lot, but I read almost everything, and your PreCaps have been a highlight of my week for a long time now. Your talent has always shone through in all your work here. I wish you the absolute best of luck.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Paulie, I am so sad to see you go. I can't tell you how many times you have made me laugh. I wish you all the best as you take care of your nonFORT responsibilities. You will be missed by us all.

Zhora, good luck as you move on as well.

Hep and Manny, this is a well deserved promotion for you both. Congrats! I promise not to get out of line and make your jobs difficult.

Sorry to hear you won't be writing Paulie, I always loved the precaps. Sometimes even more then the real show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Paulie: You were one of my first FORT buddies, and I'm glad we had the chance to shake hands and sit down for a laugh or two at FORTcon. I've gone your route, and just when I thought I was out, you pulled me back in. No matter what, I hope everything turns out for the best.

hepcat: You showed me an unbelievable amount of kindness whenever you contacted me, even though we were practically "online strangers." I trust John's judgement implicitly, and your move up is further proof of that. Congratulations on all your hard work and success.

mantenna: What can I say except how much I enjoyed your company and the chance to get to know you and your family at FORTcon. I believe you exhibit more maturity, composure and compassion at your age than most of us do in our 30's. Word of advice from your Daddy Phat, though: Work that Mod status at home, m'son:

"Oh, what do you mean, I'm grounded? I'm grounded, and I'm not getting the car keys Friday? Well, you know what, Daaad? I feel a Banning coming on! Yessiree, my typing fingers are feeling preeetty itchy..."

I notice Manny was red yesterday. Congrats, Manny and Hep! You two make a great addition to the Mod staff.

Paulie, you will be missed. I love your writing. Don't be a total stranger, ok?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Congrats to Hepcat and Manny!

Sorry to hear about Zhora and Paulie. Hope you guys come back every once and a while. Good luck!

Congratulations Hepcat and Manny!

I'm remiss in not mentioning Zhora. Zhora was always incredibly kind to me when I was a user < 50 posts. Crawling over some of my old posts, she was always the one who had something nice to say or a positive comment to make me smile. I'm very sorry indeed that you're not part of this site like you used to be, Zhora. I hope whatever else happens, that everything turns out the way you want it to. Be well.

FORT Fogey
    CONGRATULATIONS to Hepcat and Manny on your new assignments!!! I know you'll continue to contribute greatly to this wonderful place in your new roles!!

Best of luck and a big "thank you" to Zhora and Paulie for all that you did for the FORT!! I will miss seeing you in here regularly and I hope you'll continue to drop by and post every now and then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast