+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy 2-year Birthday to the FORT!

Happy 2-year Birthday to the FORT!

Yep, it's official. Today, September 15, we have been in existence for 2 years exactly.

I'd like to take this moment to thank especially the staff, without whom the site wouldn't be here.

And to all the members - those who have come and gone, and those who are still here, and those who have just discovered us, I'd like to thank you as well for being a part of the site, and making me laugh several times a day.

Thanks again, everyone! And congrats on 2 years of satisfactory service!

I wanna be the first to say...

to my favorite web site!!!

Well I haven't been around for the whole 2 years, but Congratulations to John and everyone who has been. Best wishes for many more years to come!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Princess

Congrats John and everyone else contributing here!

Who would have thought this is how it would look like now two years ago?!
    Members: 23,173
    Threads: 27,976

Yay to the FORT!!!

Hip-Hip- Hurray! Hard to believe it's only two years; this site is one of the best I've ever been a member of! Great job, John, Moderators, and writers! I'm very proud to be part of this community
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

A big "Happy Birthday" to FORT! A very happy Anniversary to all of the Mods who have been here doing a fantastic job since day one.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Happy Birthday to the FORT!

The recaps are a riot, the posts are thought-provoking, the threads well moderated, and the members are supportive, interesting and informed.

Congratulations to John, the Writers, Mods and all those who have had even a small hand in making the FORT the best damn forum I've ever been to.

I'm proud to say that as of tomorrow (9-16) I will have been a member for one full year , and in that time I've been highly entertained, educated, learned to see things from a completely different perspective, and have met a lot of great people

Thank you!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Another amazing occasion to celebrate. I love this site as much as everyone else; thanks to all the patient and hard-working mods, to the very talented and hilarious writers and most of all, thanks to all the members for all the entertainment and fun you all bring to this place. I've met so many great people here and I'm sure the site will just keep on growing.
    Congrats on your 1-year anniversary, ADK.

Happy Birthday, FoRT!!

John, thank you so much for all that you do to keep this great site running. I truly appreciate it. Thanks also to the mods who keep the threads civil, and to the writers for their fantastic recaps and analysis.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast