+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post Counts

Post Counts

Last night I noticed I was nearing 500 posts. I think it said 484. Now I noticed it's 454. I really don't look at that too often so am I going crazy, getting old and suffering the memory loss consequences of motherhood or did they really change?

Also, the site is as slow as molasses today. I'm not having trouble on any other site but FORT. Again, is it me or is there some work/archiving being done that is affecting the system. Just curious .

A thread from the premium lounge was removed today, which may have resulted in a lower post count if you'd posted in it.

As far as the site being slow, it's been pretty good except for the last 15 minutes or so, when it seems to have gone a little batty. But it's back now.

John - you are always so quick and speedy. Thanks! The system seems to be back to normal now.

Ok - I checked and think I know what thread was removed...did we share too much .

okay well it all makes sense now, at least I know I know I'm not going crazy.........

Thanks John .....you do a great job running the Fort......its the Best!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread