+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Topics

FORT Newbie

Topics

Hi!

I am wondering with topics that are allowed here? Obviosly it's not allowed to ask Questions about Ed O'Neill (Al bundy) even in the 'Off Topic-section' 'Non-Reality Shows'... So i am confused.

Thnx for helping me!

/blossa

This forum is for announcements that John may have and also for questions if you need help with something. If you don't need help with something, you're better going to the General Discussion thread or Non-Reality Shows.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Blossa you have pm'd most of the staff , so I'll answer your question here. You asked a random question about a guy who was on a tv show show years ago. WE aren't IMDB for TV. That would be why it was deleted. It's nothing whatsoever to do with anything on our site. Perhaps you should read the FAQ as you were directed to BEFORE you joined.

Our website deals with ongoing commentary on currently running REALITY TV shows . You would have thought our site name ( FANSOFREALITYTV) would have tipped you off .
    Regards from the entire FORT staff.

I'll add a couple of things, harsh or not...

1) We are "fans of REALITY tv", by choice.

2) We don't much care about an actor on a TV show that's been off the air for 10 years possibly having an uncredited cameo on another TV show that's been off the air for 20 years.

3) If you start a thread and it gets deleted, that should be a clue not to start it again. And if you DO start it again, and it gets deleted again, you definitely should not start it a third time, or the next clue will be delivered by 2x4 upside the head.

Not exactly on target, but yes.

+ Reply to Thread