+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Everything about FORTcon 2004 (October 15-17, Chicago)

astro I'm glad you're gonna be able to make it!

I'm starting to get a hefty mix of excited and nervous all bundled up in one. I know once I get there and settled all will be fine, but it's just that initial part of getting there that gets my nerves going.

Just out of curiousity, if anyone else is flying in during the early afternoon on Friday and wants to try and meet up at the airport to catch the shuttle over to the hotel (the Holiday Inn that is) please drop me a PM. My flight gets in a little after 1 that day.

I wish I was able to go. Have fun!

I wish I could go. I'm going to Chicago soon to visit a friend and tried to make the trip work with those dates but my daughter's birthday is that weekend. Have a great time everyone!!

Have fun guys! I am sure you will have a blast! Remember: Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Wish I could go. You guys are going to have such a great time. Take lots of pictures. Shame I can't send a robot fly to hang out with all of you.

toothdoc

FORT Fogey
    I, too, wish I could go. But I've been swamped with things in my "real life" this fall and it just won't be possible.

I'm starting a new job next Monday so I will plan to take a vacation NEXT year at the FortCon.

So here's my request, you guys: while you're out there convening, please go ahead and set the date for next year's convention, so that I can plug that date into my plans and get out there to see you all. The sooner we pick that new date the easier it'll be for us all to plan.

Thanks and HAVE A BLAST!!! Everyone bring your camera phones and take lots and lots of photos for the rest of us to see.

And above all, BE SAFE.

I'll be checking in on you all, I'm sure.

Pomeraniac

I will brig my digital camera and my laptop, and the hotel room has an internet connection, so if I had a place to put the pictures here on the FORT, I could upload them as we go along. Is there a way to do that?

That'd be great, astrogirl! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone there!

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    I will brig my digital camera and my laptop, and the hotel room has an internet connection, so if I had a place to put the pictures here on the FORT, I could upload them as we go along. Is there a way to do that?
    Yikes! Some of us might be a little hesitant to have our (drunken) pictures posted here for all to see. I guess I'll be wearing a paper bag on my head for most of the weekend.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Yikes! Some of us might be a little hesitant to have our (drunken) pictures posted here for all to see. I guess I'll be wearing a paper bag on my head for most of the weekend.
    Of course, you'll get to see the picture on my cameras LCD screen and determine if it is suitable for publication. Ofcourse, if you are drunk, you might give me permission to publish anyway. But if we arranged a photo area here on the FORT for everybody's pictures that would be really cool. John?

+ Reply to Thread