The time is quickly approaching for FORTcon. Many have confirmed and I know we'll have a great time
I know that this has snuck up on many of you and now you are trying to quickly make your plans, but please contact me by Friday morning to let me know your final decision. There are still many of you that have given me a "maybe", but I really need to have you nail down your plans and get back to me at this point. If you've already contacted me to explain extenuating circumstances that are keeping you from giving a definite answer until the last minute, then you don't need to contact me again. However, I do need an answer from everyone else. I can't finish the planning until I get a final headcount and I would like to get that done by Friday evening. I need to update everyone involved and my hands are a bit tied right now as I await final confirmation from so many.
If you are serious about attending, please make sure that you are on my definite list because all further announcements/schedules/updates will be sent out in pm form to those planning to attend.
Thank you so much and I'll see you all in Chicago.
ETA: When you make your hotel reservations with the Holiday Inn, please make sure you are attached to our group. Thanks!