+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Everything about FORTcon 2004 (October 15-17, Chicago)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    . . . $0.75 per minute, so I'm going to get off and hope this information suffices. See you tomorrow!

Oy! 75 cents per minute!!! See ya Saturday Manny!!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I'm really THAT Dave
    Just an FYI to all who made it here so far (through this lovely weather and the ATC delays), and to those arriving tomorrow:

Have fun and Steve and I will see you all Saturday evening!

Dave

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I'm excited to be leaving in the morning for fort.con, but had to check out the fort before I started packing. Can you tell I'm a night owl?

See ya'll tomorrow, uh I'm mean later today!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

On The Road Again

Time to hit the sack. Bags are packed, just gotta hop in the car in the a.m and hit the road. See y'all Sunday p.m. when I get back. Those in Chicago, see ya this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Hello, hello all! No problems with reservations or anything like that . . . we were just worried about whether this was, indeed, the place where FortCon was being held.

When you guys arrive at O'Hare, the number for the shuttle service listed under "Holiday Inn" is still applicable, and that's what was so confusing. We kept asking the guy, "Are you sure?" By the way, the Crowne Plaza shuttles are bright red and ugly, and run every 15 minutes. Can't miss 'em. The services run out of "door 2," which is rather hard to find from baggage claim or what-have-you. We stumbled upon it by accident, but it's right across the street from the Hilton (at O'Hare). Make sure they give you accurate directions on how to find door 2! .
    Oh, good thing I came to check here first in time to find out the hotel is now called Crowne Plaza. Thanks for all the info, Manny.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well due to money trouble, the work not letting me off and the wife wrecking her van, there is no way I can make it. but i want to wish you all a very happy convention.

+ Reply to Thread