+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: getting out of fort membership

Never you fear Unk, trouble got the wrong directions to my house
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Are you kidding me, Tex? I hear trouble camps out in your front yard. You know, you're not that far down the road from me!

Trouble won't last long without his can of Deep Woods OFF, hon
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    As to asking the mod's for help, there are only a couple that I would feel comfortable asking anything. I don't "know" the others. If I ask a question, it's because I don't know the answer. Most of the other members are very nice and helpful. The people I mentioned above have helped me numerous times, several that I didn't mention have also. Clipse, Blue Cool, Lib, Audiomaster, J D, the list just goes on and on. I hardly think the mods would want to be bothered with all my dumb questions. I hope I'm not digging my own grave here because I feel like my Fort acquaintances are also friends. I do not want to lose their friendship. I'm just not likely to ask questions of a stranger when a "friend" is available.
    We love dumb questions and smart questions, we just hate pop quizzes. Ask any "red" person any question you have, thats just part of being "red" in the first place. And the only reason John is mean is that he beats me to the bans.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    And the only reason John is mean is that he beats me to the bans.
    Yep -- Ili is *definitely* the meanest mod at FORT. Of course, so is John *cough*. I know this, cuz when we met in Santa Cruz, he was so mean that me made me cry the entire time. I'll be going to psycho-therapy for the rest of my life because of that one visit.

Ili intimidates the hell of out me. I think it was that old av he had. Don't ban me Ili
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I have to say that when I read "unbecoming a member," I immediately thought of someone putting ugly makeup and clothes on one of us, and then saying, "Now, that's unbecoming!" But then, I've been celebrating a little too much...

That's cute, Catnip. Am I going to be banned because I'm not wearing this season's cut of pants?

BTW, don't let that tough exterior fool you, Ili's a sweetheart.

He only hurts you...if you ask.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I havent been with FORT long, so I wouldn't know who I would talk to if I had problems on here. JD, Eldee, Womynlee, Queeny and Mudah have really made me feel comfortable, so I guess I would go to them. If they feel they will be chewed out or banned, it may be why they dont come to you and talk to you.. JMO.

We have many wonderful, helpful members, and they do a great job of making people feel welcome and comfortable. The problem is that they aren't privy to the inner workings of the site. While I can understand being new and feeling intimidated (because I once was, and did), only John and the mods can answer questions about serious problems you might be having. Our regular members, as valued and appreciated as they are, just don't have the information that you need to answer some of your questions. That's why we're always going to be your best bet for problem-solving.

If you choose to go to anyone other than John or the mods, you just have to take what information you're given with a grain of salt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast