+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: getting out of fort membership

Ouch, eny!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I have lost count how many boards I've joined over the years . I usually forget til I find it try and re-sign up. I usually remember at that point why I didn't return. I'm sure everyone here has done the same.

Where can someone find the rules to FORT?? Just for future references?

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I have lost count how many boards I've joined over the years . I usually forget til I find it try and re-sign up. I usually remember at that point why I didn't return. I'm sure everyone here has done the same.
    I've done the same thing, eny. There was one site I was a paying member of but I got disgusted and left. But I didn't demand my money back- I just stopped visiting the site without making a fuss. One persone did go crazy and demanded to be removed from the member list for everyone to see. I would never do that, even if I was angry.

Why everyone would suddenly be pming a member and not a mod or the admin is beyond me. It doesnt make any sense.

I belong to other boards too as a member, and that's what I would do there. I wouldn't dream of pming a fellow member , as I know they could do nothing for me.
    Maybe they feel more comfortable with Eldee.. and was asking how to do so. (and I wasn't the one that asked Eldee.. before you all think its me). It is not easy getting to know others on here, so maybe they just felt comfortable with her. Not that they thought she would do anything, but give them answers.

canadian bunny, I think you can read the rules here http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...aq_board_rules. Or just go to FAQ at the top of the page.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

The rules are available on every page, by clicking "FAQ" at the top of the page.

As for "unbecoming a member", just set your preferences in your User CP to turn everything off (PM's, Subscriptions to threads, admin e-mails, etc.), log out, and don't look back.

Regarding "Premium Membership", it is a donation to the site, for which we reward you with certain perks as a way of thanking you. As a donation, it is non-refundable. If you want to cancel recurring subscriptions, you can do that on your end through PayPal.

And finally, if anyone has concerns about how the site is run, or any other thing they want to discuss, they should be sending me a PM. If people are going to Eldee, or to anyone else whose name isn't red, they're wasting their time.
    Last edited by sher; 07-12-2004 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks OneTVslave and John for your answers

FORT Fogey
    I usually forget til I find it try and re-sign up. I usually remember at that point why I didn't return. I'm sure everyone here has done the same.
    That's what I did when I started posting regularly here Of course, the reason I didn't come back was just because I came for one particular purpose, and didn't even realize that other reality shows were covered... Then I went looking for BB4 Live Feed reports, and here I found myself And the rest is history!

Like the others who have posted here, I'm perplexed as to why anyone would leave the FORT, or make it "official".
    Is it possible that someone wants to "wpie the slate clean" so to speak? Come back as an entirely different user?
    If someone has "issues", then, um... just don't come here. Seems simple enough to me.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast