+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: New Post Problems

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Well now mine's broken! AI - is this your fault?
    Don't look at me

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Now I have the problem again.

  3. #13
    Leo
    Leo is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,033
    Have you been having connection problems? I've had this happen to me to, and it seems to be that the problems happen when I have trouble loading pages.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Have you been having connection problems? I've had this happen to me to, and it seems to be that the problems happen when I have trouble loading pages.
    No connection problems, but when I first type in the URL for the site, I get a blank page, then I have to click refresh.

  5. #15
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Now I have the problem again.
    Mine's OK today. We must be in alternate universes.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey Clipse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    On Hiatus
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,165
    I didn't even know that button existed. I used it yesterday once, and just remembered about it agian. Hopefully I can remember and keep using it because its a cool function.

  7. #17
    FORTfruity applesauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    No connection problems, but when I first type in the URL for the site, I get a blank page, then I have to click refresh.
    I have been having this problem as well. For the past week, whenever I try to access FORT, it take me about 6 tries. I don't have this problem with any other sites. I am starting to think that someone doesn't want me coming around here anymore .

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    I have been having this problem as well. For the past week, whenever I try to access FORT, it take me about 6 tries. I don't have this problem with any other sites. I am starting to think that someone doesn't want me coming around here anymore .
    I have the same problem, but I just wait 6 seconds and it comes back on.

  9. #19
    Back to the kitty lalol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,416
    Hi I don't know where to say this but I can't read hep's recap ? Whenever I press the link it goes to a blank page but it says "Loading completed"

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Hmmm, I can get in Lalol, try this direct link: LIVE FEED Recap - Friday, July 23, 2004 - “The Gummi Bear Code”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.