+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: We were down - and this time it's not my fault!

Dump AOL?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I've been out of town more often than not lately, and I was SO excited to come back and FORT surf. Then I got a weird website that said I was trying to access a website with no content and I thought, "OMG, John really did get sick of the whole freakin thing and took it all down and I'll never get to FORT surf again!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Dump AOL?

I got one-year free AOL when I purchase my computer a few years back. I either couldn't get connected online or got kicked out many times. The service is really bad. I would never recommend anyone for AOL. :phhht

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    AOL treats me pretty good most of the time, and it does have some upsides (aka the music downloads and stuff like that), but it isn't too wonderful when it comes to FORT...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345