+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Test Thread - Go ahead - Try stuff out

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hey I'm checking glow for the Mozilla crowd

nope even if you use the code the glow only works on IE . Bummer
    Last edited by cali; 01-22-2005 at 01:10 PM. Reason: because I'm a dork and wanted to see the codes for glow text as I forgot... guess I could have guessed

:phhht We are all C RA ZY here
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

This is a test.

Is this a good-looking man, or what?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Last edited by roseskid; 01-23-2005 at 01:45 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Testing spoiler

Highlight for spoiler info
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I sure hope this works!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Testing:

Hey guys! First and foremost, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to visit my website!

Well, after nine years of doing stand-up, I caught a huge break while performing in Las Vegas, and I am now appearing on the new reality show The Entertainer starring Wayne Newton!

Tune in Sunday nights at 10:00 p.m. on E! (see Schedule for additional show times) to see me compete against nine other hopefuls for a chance to win a million a dollar contract and the title of "The Entertainer."

Wish me luck and I'll see you in Vegas! Once again, thanks for the support!

-- Dave Russo

The Boston Globe has described Dave Russo as "a talented comedian whose innovative material and energetic style made him the hit of the inaugural Boston Comedy Festival. After a week long series of competition, Dave Russo was the last contestant standing in a field that started with 75 comedians. Before a standing room only, Russo was named Boston's Best New Comedian." Michael Blowen, The Boston Globe.

Shortly after winning the Boston Comedy Festival, Russo was one out of five comics featured on UPN's 25th Anniversary Two Hour Comedy Special. Within his first 24 hours of moving to New York City, Dave was hand selected by Ray Romano's management team to perform on Robert Klein's New Joke City. Dave has also appeared on Comedy Centrals Laugh Riots, Comcast's Stand-up Spotlight & Nickelodeon.

Dave Russo has since become one of the country's most versatile and entertaining comics working today. Dave has performed at over 200 colleges and top venues around the Nation such as the Tropicana in Las Vegas. Dave has opened for many national acts such as The Bare Naked Ladies' 9/11 Benefit Concert, Hootie and The Blowfish, The Righteous Brothers, Joe Cocker and dozens of national comedy acts from Dave Chapelle and Jeff Garlin (Curb Your Enthusiasm) to Lenny Clarke (It's All Relative) and Kevin Pollack, to name a few.

2005 Dave Russo | Website by Adam Pearlman.

http://www.daverusso.net/7/

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    This is a test.

Is this a good-looking man, or what?
    I think you're joking, right? Too.much.plastic.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Holly, yes it was a joke. I have the unfortunate job of recapping his miserable show on E!, and I was just testing to make sure I could post a picture of him. I don't have a thang for Mr. Newton, promise.

My earlier post, #94, was a picture of Wayne Newton I was testing out. This morning, it miraculously changed to a picture of the Stardust marquee. Does anyone know how this happened?

Yes, it's me testing again.

[IMG]images/img/beavis1.jpg[/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread