+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donations

Donations

How do I donate to this site without having to go through PayPal? I would like to send a check or money order but I don't know to whom I make it out to or where it should be sent. Since I've been watching reality TV this site has served many purposes. It allows for me to vent (especially when my fave AI contestant goes home), read spoilers, and get reality feedback. I also appreciate the integrity, fairness, and structure of this site. Just would like to add more than my usual "2 cents." Thank you!

To send a check or MO, just send me a PM and I'll give you my address to send it.

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    How do I donate to this site without having to go through PayPal? I would like to send a check or money order but I don't know to whom I make it out to or where it should be sent. Since I've been watching reality TV this site has served many purposes. It allows for me to vent (especially when my fave AI contestant goes home), read spoilers, and get reality feedback. I also appreciate the integrity, fairness, and structure of this site. Just would like to add more than my usual "2 cents." Thank you!
    WL, glad you decided to go green. I am so glad that I did! I paid for the whole year at once and sent John a check. I wish more would go green. It is the very least I could do to help support all the hard and time consuming work John does for all of us. Thanks again John!

I think i'm going to do this! Good Site!

I'm so glad to see you all deciding to go green. After lurking for a couple of months I emailed John and sent a years check. It was SO painless. It's the least we can do for all the hard work he and the gang do. Where else are we going to find such cheap, safe entertainment?

on vacation
    Going green is a very good thing. It really helps you have more of an emotional investment here, I think in that you care what goes on and help to keep the site the way it is. I'm very glad I did it too.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    John - do you send a "hey you - you donated for 12 months and that's almost up" reminder email?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I'm so glad to see you all deciding to go green. After lurking for a couple of months I emailed John and sent a years check. It was SO painless. It's the least we can do for all the hard work he and the gang do. Where else are we going to find such cheap, safe entertainment?
    It was very simple. I just PMed John for an address and sent a check. I'm very glad I did. It's good to be green!

+ Reply to Thread