+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My post keep disappearing

FORT Regular

My post keep disappearing

Everytime I post something it doesn't end up on the forums. Why? I didn't write anything bad. I even got an email notice that someone replied to my post but the post isn't there.

This could be interpreted in a couple of different ways. If what you mean is that you're having a problem with hitting "post quick reply" and not having your posts show up, then I don't know the answer to that. But if what you're wondering is why certain posts are gone at some point after you posted them, it's because they've been deleted. Sometimes the mods will delete posts because they break one or more of the site rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekh
    I even got an email notice that someone replied to my post but the post isn't there.
    That sounds more like a private message, Zeekh.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Nah, he could have been subscribed to the thread, and the post was deleted by me before he got to it.

Since I've deleted several of Zeekh's posts...

I think one of mine was deleted as well, however I dont think I said anything offensive or against the rules.

I know that some threads of mine have been deleted if I've accidentally repeated something that had already been posted before, or merged into another thread if the subject proves more appropriate into another category. Maybe that's the case here?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

If you quote or respond to a post that is later deleted by the mods as inappropriate, your post is usually deleted too.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

FORT Regular
    Since I've deleted several of Zeekh's posts...

Yes John some of my posts have been deleted probably because they were a bit too ....colourful :rolleyes

But the past couple ones that are missing are totally acceptable no inuendos (sp?) no spoilers , no nothing......Scouts Honor....And I was a Boy Scout. I received no private masseages telling me that I was bad or said something in poor taste. I'm just curious why posts dissappear. Its a Vast Left Wing Conspiracy

Here is the notice I received:

Hello Zeekh,

John has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - I don't watch survivor.... - in the Survivor: All Stars forum of Fans Of Reality TV.

This thread is located at:
    I don't watch survivor....

That particular thread was removed because you said "I don't watch Survivor - who's left and who's going to win?"

1) If you don't watch Survivor, then why do you care, and if you DO care anyway,

2) Read the latest recap, look at the top of any page in the forum and count the X'es, in other words, spend 10 seconds finding out the information yourself, rather than have us spoonfeed you simplistic answers for a show you don't even watch.

Some other posts of yours that I've deleted include "bumps" of contestant threads and other such nonsense.

FORT Regular
    Gee I was just curious who was left & who everyone thought might win. Is that so bad?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast