+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you: 1) log off, 2) find your posts?

How do you: 1) log off, 2) find your posts?

Hi! If someone could tell me how to log off I'd really appreciate it. Also, when I post something and if I can't remember what post it was on, I can't find it. Is there a way to find your posts easier than writing down the thread name and page number?

Thanks!

SingleGal

Singlegal, you log off by clicking the "log off" link on the upper right of any page.

And you can find all of your posts by clicking on your username in any post you've made, and selecting "find more posts by this user" from the drop down. Or by using the "advanced search" and typing in your username.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Singlegal, you log off by clicking the "log off" link on the upper right of any page.

And you can find all of your posts by clicking on your username in any post you've made, and selecting "find more posts by this user" from the drop down. Or by using the "advanced search" and typing in your username.
    JOHN!!! Thank you! I must be blind! I didn't see that and I've been logged in since I joined! lol!

AND THANK YOU about finding my posts! I was getting sick of searching page by page if I didn't remember or write them down!

Much appreciated!

Most people don't log off, unless they're on a public computer.

+ Reply to Thread