+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL - Is john too overbearing and hurting this site's open exchange?

trolls get a slap on the anatomy and my stalking efforts get me zilch! What about my constitutional rights?!?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    You slap others on the hand? HEY!
    or slaps you on the po po for doing a great job like them football and baseball coaches

Proud Reality TV Fan
    Looks to me like someone is sulking because John locked his thread...

Too bad he didn't just take his toys and go home and just play with himse...oops sorry, g-rated site..

There are people in this world with WAY too much time on their hands

John-you do a terrific job and have created a super-fun place to hang out (much to my boss' chagrin, I am sure). Go you!
    I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent!

Cookie Momster!

If visiting and participating here at the FORT makes me one of the sheep...well then all I have to say to you winter7 is "Baa Baa"

Thanks John and the rest of the Mods for giving us a great place to feed our reality addiction!

FORT Regular
    I don't know whats going on, but PSi has the best avitar I have ever seen in my life.

"We need more cow bell!" Christopher Walken

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    John, we love you baby! Mostly coz I love FORT people!

Ok, jokes aside. I had a disagreement with John once and I thought he handled it pretty well. So I wont know what you are talking about dude, but more power to ya!
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

I would like to thank John for providing us a clean environment to talk whatever we want about reality TV shows and not being attacked by other members personally. Thank you, John.

Quote Originally Posted by winter7
    John,

I am trying to decipher your rambling and mostly incoherent last response. It appears that you have a very poor aptitude for expressing yourself. I must tell you, adult education is a wonderful thing and you should explore a creative writing class...and yes, I am being condescending to you sweetie :o)

I sure am glad you let us know you were being condescending to John because gosh, it seemed like you just wanted to add to the chorus of folks who appreciate what he does to keep this place running.

I think that many of the folks in this thread realize that this endeavor is a near 24/7 job for John, and many long hours for the other mods. (Not me of course, as I kick back in the secret Mod lounge and consume massive quantities of Starbucks), but for others, they spend hours going through threads, in many cases involving shows they don't like and opinions they cannot begin to assign any credibility toward. Yet they do it so those people can hold those opinions as long as they don't bash other members.

That is the secret to the success here, and will continue to be so. Frankly, I admire John's restraint in your case.

As others have noted above, there are many places on the net to express yourself, and Winter, I am guessing that there must be a site with the requisite level of intelligence appropriate to someone of your self-assessed abilities. I would offer advice as to where you could most effectively put your head full of ideas, but that would violate site rules.

So instead, I bid you farewell and good day!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Cali, I think it's just the girls he slaps on the hand. Didn't you catch the exchange between him and speedbump on the "Thanks John" thread?

Oh gosh, I didn't mean it to come out like that!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread