+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post count drop

Post count drop

I was steadily working my way towards 100 posts yesterday (I think I was at 94), but noticed today I'm back to 60. I know when the Bachelorette forum got archived I lost a lot, but did I miss another forum archive? I know my games posts don't count, but...can you please fill me in John? I was looking forward to reaching the 100 post mark and now, sniff sniff... I fear I'll never get there.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Any games from the Music and Movie boards were moved to the Game board, and now do not count.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I thought my post count would suffer after the first blast of the Bachelor archives, but it didn't. Today it has though for some reason. They must have deleted something else. Even though I feel like a new kid on the block again, try to look on the bright side, you're much leaner and meaner.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Yeah, I lost 100 from the Bachelorette, 400 from movie/music games and another 200 today. What was it that got moved/deleted today?

(An April Fool's joke by John perhaps?)
    Last edited by Qboots; 04-01-2004 at 04:49 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

O YA! I lost about 50, I bet its an April Fools Joke from john!

PSi
    why do post counts matter that much? i lost a good deal, but i don't think it's that big of a deal..

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I'm going to be really embarassed if it has to do with Bach-I lost over 900 today. Am I really that obsessed with that show?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I think I only lost around 15 last night, but I was wondering where in the heck they went. I was hoping somebody else would ask!

This morning, I ran a function which recalculated all user posts, which may not have been accurately accounted for when we moved the games from Movies and Music to the Fun & Games forums.

Aha! Thanks for clearing that up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast