+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Header change

Princess
    Ehh... John, the way you got it working before the upgrade was that on the front page it would say "forums", and once you got to the forums, that text (and function) would change to "home". That was very nice . Now you can't easily get to the homepage from the forums....

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    Ehh... John, the way you got it working before the upgrade was that on the front page it would say "forums", and once you got to the forums, that text (and function) would change to "home". That was very nice . Now you can't easily get to the homepage from the forums....
    I just noticed the change...I am a slow learner Is there a way to get to the homepage from the forums (other than scrolling way way down to the bottom and hitting fansofrealitytv dot com? Not that it matters much to me...I usually read the home page articles and check who is online and then I am off to spend the day in the forums So much to do here...and only 24 hours a day to do it in I would change my screen name to ineedalife but that one is already taken
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12