+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forum Maintenance, Sunday 03/28 @ 7am Eastern

Shazzy maybe they are limiting your computer options at work, like if your operating system is XP Pro, which lets an administrator limit what users can do.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Princess
    stuck with a bug-infested laptop
    Sounds scary!! *envisioning roaches and other creeps running around inside the laptop*

FORT Fogey
    I know this doesnt fit in this thread, but... When there's no new posts in a thread, the little yellow page turns into a strange blue thing. What is it? To me it looks like a hand holding a magazine about to whack someone.

When there are no new posts, a thread has a rolled-up scroll. When there are new posts, it's an unrolled scroll. You know, for the FORT?

Courtesy, if I remember correctly, of Eny. Eny and Duckgirl did all of our graphics.

FORT Fogey
    it's a rolled up scroll... it had always bugged me too, and then I took a good look at it after reading your post...

ETA: Dammit John, I had just made a brilliant discovery and you stomped all over it

I like the different ad's asking people to take the survey though

John I'm not sure if this happened with the software upgrade, but I am SO SO SO glad to be able to go to the last post easily now. Before it would only take me to the last unread post from when I logged in so if I stayed logged in for 20 minutes I would have to go to the last post and then scroll down as each new one got added.

I don't know if that makes sense, but just know that I am happy!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Shazzy maybe they are limiting your computer options at work, like if your operating system is XP Pro, which lets an administrator limit what users can do.
    Fudge. FudgeFudgeFudge. :phhht

Um...how do I check/fix that? Trying to crouch low and not make this about "my" problem.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Am I only person who's not getting PM alerts? Is this a system bug thingy? *asks computer-illiterate gal while twirling hair idly around finger*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

SFG, you mean the popup or the e-mail? I don't have the e-mail turned on personally, but I get the popups.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast