+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Forum Maintenance, Sunday 03/28 @ 7am Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    I like the "green light" for online members. Easier to see than the old check marks.
    I guess I never knew what the checkmarks meant.
    I like the green lights though.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Fade to black
    When I try to click on forums on the front page, it doesn't take me into the forums. Also all the recent threads don't show up, only the author of the thread (meaning there is no link to click on), the only way I can get into the forums is by clicking on one of the article links. Is this just a problem for me? What do I need to do to correct it?
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

on vacation
    I'm not sure if this is how this is supposed to work or not but when I go to http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/index.php,
    there is no longer the link for forums, now it says home, which takes you where you were.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Fade to black
    Yea it says Home, so that makes sense (although I prefer it saying Forums) but the links for recently posted threads still aren't working for me.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I don't even see a link to Forums on the front (home) page. How do I get to the list of forums now?
    I support the right to arm bears.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    , we need a forums link on the home page, too hard to get to the forums now, unless i missed something...aside from that i like what I have seen so far

FORT Fogey
    Ok, I may be crazy (alright, I am most likely crazy) I don't know how to explain it, but it seems like before the upgrade, the "go to first unread" would take you to the first unread one since you logged on... but now it seems to go to the real first unread post... did anyone else notice this? Does anyone even know what I'm talking about? I don't know how to explain it any better.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    df, I don't understand what you mean. What is the difference between "the first unread one since you logged on" and "the real first unread post"?
    I support the right to arm bears.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Oooh... like, instead of taking you to the first unread post since you logged on, it takes you to the first post that you had read since you had been logged in... maybe?

FORT Fogey
    exactly bored, I'm glad someone can explain things better than I can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast