+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Troll ban

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    .....( Thanks for reporting those posts guys , it's makes our job easier.) .....
    What about just reporting a questionable post for the mods to look at (but not necessarily for banning someone)? Sometimes a system can be slow or stuck for any reasons or work server issues, etc. How can you tell if a report went through? I wouldn't want to report the same post twice and make more work for someone. Is there a way to know that a report went through the way we can tell a PM was sent?

If you get returned back to the site after reporting a post, it went through. That doesn't mean the staff will do anything about the reported post, but they WILL take a look at it. We don't agree with the reportee sometimes that anything should be done.

Thanks for the info. I actually "went out" of that screen because I was stuck on it so long. I'm not sure what's up with our system today. At this point, I'm sure if the post wasn't supposed to remain that a mod would have deleted it.

What's up with the site is posted in the Connection Problems thread. I'm making a test system today, which will be used to minimize impact of the upgrade to our users, and to test some custom modifications to the software.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234