+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing FORT newsletter

FORT Newbie

Missing FORT newsletter

I use yahoo mail and because i got my spam filter on high the FORT newletter is ending up in my bulk(spam) mail folder. Even after clicking that it is not spam it still ends up there.
    So I just thought i'd post this in case its happening to others without them knowing it.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh
    I use yahoo mail and because i got my spam filter on high the FORT newletter is ending up in my bulk(spam) mail folder. Even after clicking that it is not spam it still ends up there.
    So I just thought i'd post this in case its happening to others without them knowing it.
    Hi skyhigh, I use Yahoo mail too, and I haven't had the problem... I added a filter in that says that if "FORT" is in the subject, then deliver it to a special folder that I created called "FORT".

Next time you have a question like this you should probably put it in the "Announcements/Help Desk" forum, where this type of stuff is meant to go

Hope that helps

Well, technically, the FORT newsletter IS bulk mail, which means that it SHOULD end up in your bulk mail box. That's not the same as spam, obviously, and a correctly set rule will stop that.

I just realized that I have only received the first newsletter. I checked and I have the receive mail from administrators option checked. I use Outlook Express and I have some rules set up to block messages with different "to" lines and for certain words and phrases also. Maybe I'll try to play with those to see if I can let it through, although I don't think I've changed rules recently.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh
    I use yahoo as well and had the same problem. I added the FoRT email address to my address book and now it comes to my inbox.

Hope this helps.

+ Reply to Thread