+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Which server are you on?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Well, it's about freaking time I thought I was going to be the last one (or maybe I am)

You aren't, I'm still on the old one and probably will be for a few more days at least.

Aw man, I cleared my cookies, did the ctrl F5 thingie and even emptied out my temp files and I'm still on the old server.

Mind you, it's moving rather quickly so I shouldn't complain. I just enjoy whining sometimes.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

I'm still on the old, Stargazer.

It's okay, I'm patient. Plus it's really fast today, so most people must have already been moved.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ha! Who says whining doesn't pay? It did for me, I'm on the new server now.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    New, new, finally new. Yay, I was beginning to think I'd be old forever. I've got a new spring in my step.

About 11:30 last night I got the '404' message that Lucy mentioned. It kicked me right off and I spent the next 4 hours trying to get back onto the FORT, but all I got was a message that said "There is no website configured at this address". Talk about separation anxiety! This is the first chance I've had today to try and get back on, and YAY! it works and I'm on the new server. Whew! Withdrawal was starting to set in.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Finally on the new. I just shut down my computer and went to bed...then after work tried it and John's sig says "new".
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    About 11:30 last night I got the '404' message that Lucy mentioned. It kicked me right off and I spent the next 4 hours trying to get back onto the FORT, but all I got was a message that said "There is no website configured at this address". Talk about separation anxiety! This is the first chance I've had today to try and get back on, and YAY! it works and I'm on the new server. Whew! Withdrawal was starting to set in.
    That's the message I got, Qboots. I suffered from major separation anxiety. What's the fun of watching AJ if I can't get online and moan and complain about Tony getting his heart broke? I'm glad we are both able to get on today!! Welcome back Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I'm still old . I can't upload pics, either. Is that normal, John, for this situation?
    I support the right to arm bears.

Yep, that would make sense.

+ Reply to Thread