+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ways the FORT is supported

FORT Fogey
    I'm planning on buying the Amazing Race DVD online. If I go through this page, will FORT gets some money?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I'm planning on buying the Amazing Race DVD online. If I go through this page, will FORT gets some money?
    Yes. I'm assuming when you say "this page" you mean the small Amazon search box located at the bottom of each page.

If you use it to get to Amazon, and buy anything from them within 24 hours, the FORT gets a percentage of the purchase cost (with no additional cost to you, of course).

So, if you normally buy from Amazon, this is a good way to help support the FORT.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Oh, good! Until my parents let me donate, this is probably the best way to give money to FORT!

FORT Fogey
    Does the place HAVE to be amazon.com or can it be amazon.ca... because I can't really buy stuff from the US...

Unfortunately, there is no such agreement with amazon.ca.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    If you use it to get to Amazon, and buy anything from them within 24 hours, the FORT gets a percentage of the purchase cost (with no additional cost to you, of course).

So, if you normally buy from Amazon, this is a good way to help support the FORT.
    Omigosh thanks Jewelsy for the information! I never knew that! I buy books on Amazon a lot, so now I'll remember to buy them first through FORT!

Edit: Alright I just read through this entire thread. I'm surprised I haven't seen it before. But I buy my textbooks regularly through Amazon amounting to over $100 each time, so I'll remember to do it next quarter.
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 10-02-2005 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I buy books on Amazon a lot, so now I'll remember to buy them first through FORT!
    I knew about this but never think about it because I have Amazon.com saved as a favorite, but I just checked and I have spent almost $600 so far this year, so I need to keep this in mind. I just changed my Favorites link to Amazon to say "Amazon- GO THROUGH FORT" so I will remember.

I guess I never thought about buying my school books from Amazon... that would be an extra $400 a year, easy.

I don't usually shop through Amazon so I made a Paypal donation. The FORT has provided me with many hours of entertainment as well as great new friendships. The least I can do is give back!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Hi there,

I don't see a Paypal donate button anywhere on my screen. Has it moved?

Thx.
    home at last

I believe you'll see it on the left if you go into your User CP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast