+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ways the FORT is supported

John - I hope I did that right. I accessed Amazon.com via the button in the Books forum. It brings up a search page for books, but I was buying a DVD. Do you think FORT will still get the $1, or was I supposed to enter a code?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yes, the FORT will still get the percentage of the purchase. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Using the Amazon Honor System (banner is at the bottom of almost all pages). This uses Amazon, and about 97% of it goes directly to the FORT.
    As I was ordering something from Amazon, I rememered about this. I am going to change my order and go through the FORT. My purchase is near $30. Hope this helps!

Okay, weird question but.... I would like to contribute through a PayPal payment, but is there any way that I can remain black instead of going green? Not that there's anything is wrong with that, I mean some of my best friends are green-But really, who ever heard of a green Onyx?

Yes, there is. Just do a regular old Paypal payment to admin@fansofrealitytv.com. You won't get the extra perks unless you actually "go green", but if you just want to help out the site, then that's the way to go.

And thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    3) FORT Gear at Cafepress.com (Link is in the FORT Gear thread). When you buy FORT logo clothing & accessories from the site, a portion of the sale goes to the FORT.

5) Amazon links and banner Ads (at the top of every page, rotating, and sprinkled in other various places). If you click on an Amazon link, and buy something from Amazon within 24 hours (it doesn't have to be the item you clicked on), the FORT gets 5% of the cost of the item. So, if you buy a $20 DVD, the FORT gets $1.00 from it.
    I went to Cafepress and couldn't find anything Fortish on their site under either FORT or fans of reality tv. Do we still have any FoRt items there?

For Amazon I only see a search at the bottom of the page. If I type in an item and go to Amazon, then buy something there within 24 hours, they will credit the fort? Geesh, I can't believe I didn't pay attention. I order $100's of merchandise there every Christmas. I'll be sure to click from the FoRt from now on.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    I went to Cafepress and couldn't find anything Fortish on their site under either FORT or fans of reality tv. Do we still have any FoRt items there?
    Here is a direct link: http://www.cafepress.com/fansofrealitytv

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Thanks, AI!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    Okay, weird question but.... I would like to contribute through a PayPal payment, but is there any way that I can remain black instead of going green? Not that there's anything is wrong with that, I mean some of my best friends are green-But really, who ever heard of a green Onyx?

Conversely, how do I go back to being black? I stopped paying for premium months ago
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Although questions like this can much more easily be handled through PM, I'll answer it here since you've asked.

You're green because you were blue. If you want to be black, use the PM system and ask me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast