+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 93

Thread: Who am I a buddy of?

  1. #51
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by milly
    I don't have any buddies either, Susie.
    Um... aren't you and Susie buddies (in real life too)? Why aren't you on each others' buddy List???

    Shazzalicious -- I was pretty heartbroke when I wasn't on your buddy-list. You need to get with the program, Missy. Sheesh -- you're a writer now... You're going to need to send group pm's to all your buddies telling us to check out the recap and all that good stuff.

  2. #52
    Rude and Abrasive Texicana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in the kitchen, darling!
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,842
    Yeah Shazzymatazz, get off yer heinie and add us!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

  3. #53
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I may not have a whole lot, but the ones I do are true blues!
    Damn straight.

  4. #54
    Colorado Junkie milly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Here but wanna be there
    Age
    45
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Um... aren't you and Susie buddies (in real life too)? Why aren't you on each others' buddy List???
    We are now!!!

    I really didn't even know there was a buddy list until this!!!

  5. #55
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    I have to say that I don't really like this 'buddy' feature. I'm so random about adding someone to it. I have people on mine that I don't consider friends and some very good friends who aren't on there at all. I forget sometimes for weeks that it even exists. I wouldn't want people to see they aren't/are on mine and get their feelings hurt. I think I'll just take everyone off of mine so that I can just say I don't have one. I rarely use it anyway.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  6. #56
    . Susie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    On the edge...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Um... aren't you and Susie buddies (in real life too)? Why aren't you on each others' buddy List???

    We are now, I just hadn't ever paid attention to the buddy thing.

  7. #57
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I have to say that I don't really like this 'buddy' feature. I'm so random about adding someone to it. I have people on mine that I don't consider friends and some very good friends who aren't on there at all. I forget sometimes for weeks that it even exists. I wouldn't want people to see they aren't/are on mine and get their feelings hurt. I think I'll just take everyone off of mine so that I can just say I don't have one. I rarely use it anyway.
    Hey Star

    I was joking up above. I would hope that people don't get their feelings hurt. I realize that many (if not most) of the members don't even use the list. It's easier for me because viewing "Who's Online" is too difficult for me.

    I even have some people on my list that are definitely *not* my buddies, just to see what "no good" they're up to.

  8. #58
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558
    I have some on mine, but much like Star, it's kind of hit and miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I even have some people on my list that are definitely *not* my buddies, just to see what "no good" they're up to.
    Thanks Jewels. Now I'm wondering which list of yours I'm on.

  9. #59
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I have some on mine, but much like Star, it's kind of hit and miss.
    Thanks Jewels. Now I'm wondering which list of yours I'm on.

  10. #60
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    I agree. I would hope that no one's feelings are hurt because you're not on someone's buddy list. The buddy list's usefulness varies from person to person. I probably send and receive more PM's than anyone here, and I don't use it at all.

    It's not a gauge of how popular you are, it's just a tool that some people use to make their FORT experience a little easier for them personally.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.