+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs/Suggestions/Requests After Upgrade (01/25)

Online in each thread and forum? At the bottom right of the page.

The whole listing of who's online is at the bottom of the forum listing and on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Online in each thread and forum? At the bottom right of the page.

The whole listing of who's online is at the bottom of the forum listing and on the front page.
    I see it now. I guess seeing the names on a top of the page was better for me.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Having probs posting a new thread into the Bachelor archived forum. I post, get a cannot find server error. Refresh main forum page, nothing posted. Yet if I try to submit again it'll say the thread is a duplicate.

If they happen to show up at a later point in time, please delete all but one But right now I'm confused.

FORT Fogey
    Ok, slightly unrelated, but I was reading the error message that was up during the upgrade... did anyone else see it?

Also, I find it funny that the company that runs spell check has a name that is spelled wrong....

Chickie, this is a bug that's supposed to be fixed. Hmmm.

You can post your thread with a "temporary" title (the shorter the better, usually one word works best). After it posts, click "edit", and change the title to your real title.

That is the workaround for that particular bug.

John, I'm not sure if you could do it...or if there's an option for it that I haven't found just yet but is there anyway to disable the confirmation of receipt popup when you use PM? It's no biggie to hit the ok/cancel thing, but after just a few PM's I'm finding it a little annoying. Like I said, no big deal, but I'd be happy if mine could be disabled just to save a step.

LOVING the new buddy list that actually does something

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    LOVING the new buddy list that actually does something
    Um...what does it do?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Something more than just putting a nice little + next to the name Acutally I've got mine open and it refreshes itself nicely to keep updated as to who's online, looks a lot like my instant messenger buddy lists instead of just marking names. I'm finding it handy to PM real quick to people...I would always hunt down a person's posts before to do it, but now just check of a box and I'm there. (I never quite did learn the additional numbers on the tail end of people's nicknames, so it was just easier to do it that way for me)

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Something more than just putting a nice little + next to the name Acutally I've got mine open and it refreshes itself nicely to keep updated as to who's online, looks a lot like my instant messenger buddy lists instead of just marking names. I'm finding it handy to PM real quick to people.
    Thanks, Libra. I think you could use the old one to PM people, but nice to know it refreshes now. I do wish you could still click on the names to open the user profile.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Thanks, Libra. I think you could use the old one to PM people, but nice to know it refreshes now. I do wish you could still click on the names to open the user profile.
    Lucy, if you click on the names a drop down menu appears and user profile is one of the options.

+ Reply to Thread