+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Bugs/Suggestions/Requests After Upgrade (01/25)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I feel that after we have been here a while, and enjoyed John's hospitality, we should go ahead and become a paying member. That way, he will have the financial stability (eventually) to keep up with everything needed. I am having a heck of a time, as some of you are with the site right now. So, if you have been here a couple of months, and enjoy "us" as much as we enjoy you, as the old saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." Just my view, don't know how many agree.
    I joined within a month of my first post...it was the least I could do considering the enjoyment I got from the spoilers, screencaps, etc.

I remember a while back television without pity closed it's forums to members only because of some kind of problems they were having. Not saying that will happen if you don't join, but you never know.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

A lot of people may be like I am. I know next to nothing about computers and didn't know how things work. When I found that all it takes is to email John, get his address and send a small check, I jumped right on the band wagon. Some folks may wish I hadn't, but I'm here.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    A lot of people may be like I am. I know next to nothing about computers and didn't know how things work. When I found that all it takes is to email John, get his address and send a small check, I jumped right on the band wagon. Some folks may wish I hadn't, but I'm here.
    If anybody doesn't want you here....

Here's a link for premium membership info - you get a special chat room & more.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/subscriptions.php
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I've found when it gets busy like this that it's a good idea to "copy" your reply before you post it, that way loose cannons like myself don't throw things at the computer if the post doesn't go through. Just go back and "paste" it so the reply isn't lost.
    Thanks for the tip brusch!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm not getting the list of active/on line members anymore. Is that part of the change?

I temporarily turned off all unnecessary features, and have just shut the site down to guests - an unfortunate situation, but something that had to be done.

JOHN RULES! I can actually go places in here again. Hopefully it won't have to be done for long.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

So just use the front page to see who all's online for a while? I can do that
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Thanks, John! You rock!
    I support the right to arm bears.

(are you wearing that black shirt?)

+ Reply to Thread