+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Bugs/Suggestions/Requests After Upgrade (01/25)

Maybe I should have pop-up ads for guests - that way, they can either register (and more likely post) to avoid the pop-ups, or we're generate enough revenue to afford enough server power to handle them all

ohhhhhhh good idea!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

generating revenue's always a good idea. I wanna see more green folks!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I've found when it gets busy like this that it's a good idea to "copy" your reply before you post it, that way loose cannons like myself don't throw things at the computer if the post doesn't go through. Just go back and "paste" it so the reply isn't lost.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I've found when it gets busy like this that it's a good idea to "copy" your reply before you post it, that way loose cannons like myself don't throw things at the computer if the post doesn't go through. Just go back and "paste" it so the reply isn't lost.

I eventually started doing that today...after realizing I shouldn't throw things at the computer
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Add me to the list. Over the last week or so it's been very slow to damn near standstill trying to get in...sometimes I get a blank white page, sometimes I get the page not found thingie. It happens several times a day, all hours of the day and evening.

If the problem is from so many people being on then block the non-members...they make up a huge percentage of the people on here at any given time...and it's not fair to those of us who took the time to become members.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I feel that after we have been here a while, and enjoyed John's hospitality, we should go ahead and become a paying member. That way, he will have the financial stability (eventually) to keep up with everything needed. I am having a heck of a time, as some of you are with the site right now. So, if you have been here a couple of months, and enjoy "us" as much as we enjoy you, as the old saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." Just my view, don't know how many agree.

Totally agree, Muduh, it's a small monetary price to pay, especially for the amount of time some of us (including myself) spend here!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

If the problem is from so many people being on then block the non-members...they make up a huge percentage of the people on here at any given time...and it's not fair to those of us who took the time to become members.
    I've got someone working on the coding to do just that, but it's not currently possible unfortunately.

I agree wholeheartedly, though, and want our members' experince here to be great, and the guests, I don't much care about since they're not contributing to the site by posting.

It seems to have been fixed awhile ago. Thanks John!

+ Reply to Thread