+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs/Suggestions/Requests After Upgrade (01/25)

Sorry, Pam, I'm trying to fix it. I'm getting the same one. I've run my code through validating systems several times trying to track it down, and nothing is working.

In the meantime, if you want to disable the popup error messages, you can click on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Advanced". In the "Browsing" section, place a checkmark in "Disable script debugging", and remove the checkmark from "display a notification of every script error".

Please note: I have eliminated the "Request Read Receipt" popup when you send a PM. Instead, just above the "Submit Message" line, there's a checkbox that serves the same purpose. By default, it is checked.

I hope that helps cure some confusion and frustration over that popup.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    In the meantime, if you want to disable the popup error messages, you can click on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Advanced". In the "Browsing" section, place a checkmark in "Disable script debugging", and remove the checkmark from "display a notification of every script error".
    Cool John. I'm going to do that. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Please note: I have eliminated the "Request Read Receipt" popup when you send a PM. Instead, just above the "Submit Message" line, there's a checkbox that serves the same purpose. By default, it is checked.
    Thanks John!! I just noticed it and am a happy camper

Thanks so much for that It was a little annoying.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The only problem I have with the upgrade is when I refresh a page it jumps me to a completly different spot in the page then I was at. It use to put me right back to where I was when I hit the refresh button. Now it jumps to the top of the page and either comes back to where it was or goes to the middle of the page.

It should come back to where it was, but it might take a second. Apparently the QuickReply box takes a second to load up, after which it jumps back to where it's supposed to go. At least for me...

For some reason when I logged back on this morning it didn't light up the little FORTS in yellow for posts I hadn't read yet. I think my cookies are working against me here. I tossed my cookies yesterday afternoon ( man I crack myself up), so I don't think that's the problem.

ETA, Hmmm it seems to be working now, but not when I first logged in. I'll keep you updated as I'm sure you are dying to know about my internet woes. :rolleyes
    Who shot who in the what now?

Did you take out the big link that sent you directly to the forums? I didn't see it when I logged on this morning. I kinda liked it
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread