+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: archives?

archives?

This might seem like a stupid question, when do archives for old shows get removed? I'm asking because I could have sworn that there used to be a forum for For Love Or Money, but now I can't find it anymore...

As you see in my profile I live in Norway and when shows eventually start airing here I like to go and read what people have been saying about them. For Love Or Money 2 is currently on the air, so is Joe Millionaire, The Simple Life started earlier this week (it got REALLY quick here, usually there is at least 2-3 months wait after shows stopped airing in the US), Bachelor 4 is starting next week... etc.

I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just curious. Thanks.

If no one posts in a forum for a month, we move it to a place where it disappears from the forum lists, but is still searchable.

The direct link to the FLOM forum (no posting allowed, only reading) is:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...splay.php?f=88

Princess
    How does one get to the other archives in "The Purgatory"?

The best way is by using the search functionality.

Princess
    But that would only bring me to a certain thread, not the entire forum, no? I was looking for the old celebrity mole the other day, for example, not exactly knowing which thread I'm looking for, what would I search for?

If you do a search, the results list both the thread and the forum in the results. Both are clickable.

Princess
    Ahh, ok, thanks. (Though, if you don't know what you are searching for - ie. have a good keyword, it's a bit tricky...)

Thank you John. I tried to use search function, but for one reason or another it didn't work in my browser (Mozilla)... But now I found also Meet My Folks/Marry My Dad forum I had been looking for. It was airing here a couple of months ago.

An update on this. I've made the forums in Purgatory appear on the category listing, so now you can get the entire list at:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...play.php?f=100

The forums are still closed for new posts, however.

Princess
    This is odd, John. When I look in the forums, I can't see "the purgatory" - I can get there from your link, and it seems like it would be under "reality shows currently on air". I've checked both there and in archives (where I expected it to be before I checked your link again), but it's nowhere to be found. When I follow the link you gave I get there, but when I tried to look at a couple of forums ("Celebrity Mole: Hawaii", and "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" (don't ask)), they were empty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast