+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lifespan of an inactive user.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Although it would be nice if the other member with my username would get purged so I could drop the 401 from my name
    Yeah I've accidentally PMed this missing stargazer twice... good thing that person's not been on for almost a year...
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I was so addicted from the moment I started posting here that it's hard to believe there are people who only log on a couple of times and then leave forever
    Although it would be nice if the other member with my username would get purged so I could drop the 401 from my name
    I'd love to have the 11377 taken off from my name.

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I'm sure that either John or one of the mods can easily explain how to do that. I don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Yeah I've accidentally PMed this missing stargazer twice... good thing that person's not been on for almost a year...

A couple of people have told me that they have accidently done that. If the missing stargazer ever does log back on, they'll probably think, "WTF? Who are all these people and what are they talking about?"
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Looks like a lot of us would like to get rid of our "price tags". If anyone finds out how can they please post?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I can change a member name for you. I only do it once per member, so make it something you want to stick with. Just PM me with exactly what you want the new one to be (capitalization and everything), and I'll make it so.

I'll have to wait until the first stargazer disappears one day Then I'll get mine changed too
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    stargazer, I find it hard to believe, but it's kinda funny, because I did was one of those members who was almost inactive... I was on here for the awful trainwreck that was "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here", and then when the show ended, I had nothing to talk about anymore... then I did a search when BB4 started, and found this site that I'd didn't remember ever being on... I tried to sign up, and it told me that someone already had used my username, which I thought was strange, because it's not the kind of username that anyone would just pick.... so I tried logging on, and sure enough, I realized I was already registered.... and I haven't gone a day without checking here since.... (maybe not, but I check here A LOT!)

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I was so addicted from the moment I started posting here that it's hard to believe there are people who only log on a couple of times and then leave forever
    SG, there's the outside world too... And now's not a bad time to urge John to do so... I know you wanna do that...

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I thought eldee was going to let us know how long we would live if we are inactive
    I was just browsing some posts in this forum, and this thread title caught my eye. And, cali... I have Juice-Up-the-Nose Syndrome now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast