+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Premium Member" Program

"Premium Member" Program

We are extremely happy to announce the introduction of our "Premium Member" program.

Many of you have asked how you can help support the site in a more recurring way that donations (which we also greatly appreciate), and maybe get a little something in return. This program is for you!

For a recurring PayPal monthly payment of only $2.00 (or a one-time payment of $24 for a year), you will receive the following FORT benefits, and our undying thanks:

1) Your member name will appear in green in all of your posts, and in the "Who's Online" listing (like the mods are in red and writers in blue now).

2) Your PM box will double in size, to 1000 messages maximum (InBox and Sent Items combined), and you'll have the ability to PM up to 30 buddies at once.

3) You'll get full access to a private "Premium Member" forum.

4) You'll receive a customized @fansofrealitytv.com e-mail address, with 20 megs of storage space, accessible through web-based or pop3 services. Our e-mail addresses have built-in spam blocking.

We feel that the benefits we're offering for Premium Membership are a great value for you, and a great way to help us by supporting the site. If you're interested in signing up, please go here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/subscriptions.php

Thanks, everyone!

**Please note, we are NOT removing or changing any access or settings from regular members. The whole idea of the program is to give something extra to those supporting us, and not to take away services from our current members.

If you'd prefer to mail me a check or money order, please make it payable to John Miller, and send it to:

John Miller
    3126 W Eddy #2
    Chicago, IL 60618

Please be SURE to put your member name in the memo area, because I'm awful at matching up names!
    Last edited by John; 08-14-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Leo
    Premium Member
    One question: is there a way to pay online that does not involve Paypal? The Philippines isn't on the list of non-US countries that Paypal supports.

Really? That sucks. Hmmm. Let me look into it, Leo.

By the way, I forgot to add, I am giving Premium Membership to all of those people who have donated in the past using our original PayPal or Amazon Honor System systems. I'll be contacting you about the e-mail address setup.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    John, is there the option of paying 24 at once for the entire year?
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

On Hiatus
    Actually, I'd kind of like to know that myself. I tend to forget about monthly payments and they come out of my account and bounce everything.

A money genius I am not.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

If you would like to pay any amount, for a corresponding membership (ex. $24 for a year), you may. Just use the PayPal logo at the bottom of any page. If you use the Amazon Honor System instead, you MUST tell me via PM or e-mail, because I don't get any notification on those.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

and to the one above that

once a year would be easier for me to keep track of...

edited to note that john snuck in front of me...

A couple of people have PM'ed me wondering whether they can send me a check. The answer is "yes". Please PM me, and I'll give you my name and address, if you would prefer to use that option.

Nobody has PMed me about it, but the answer is "Yes, you can send me a check too."

Edited to add: John, I think this is a great idea. The membership thing, that is. Not the me trying to beg for money by riding your coattails.

And...if I sign up for the membership, can I have a cool rainbow blue/green name?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast