Thread: "Premium Member" Program

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Awww, your joining us DF?
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Fogey
    in the hammock? No!!!

In the green room? Yes!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I just wanted to add this: Last week when John was changing systems (or whatever techie term for what he changed)...I couldn't get online for one evening. I was amazed how much I missed it. It was up and running the next day -- just as great and reliable as it has been since I joined it. But, I got to thinking...I spend a lot of money on AOL and hardly ever bother to log on other than to check email. I have magazines I subscribe to that I browse through and toss. So why shouldn't I be supporting this site? It has become a BIG portion of my online fun. The writers are top-notch - I mean really TOP NOTCH! Someone should hire these guys (and gals) and pay them the big bucks (but then we would lose them...which would be a bummer....okay, cancel the hiring idea) . I can't think of any other sites I enjoy as much as this one.

So, I sent a check to Go Green. John and everyone put a lot of time and effort in this site...and it shows. i never have to worry about logging on and having someone slam me for something I innocently said...I like the strict rules that keep this a fun place to visit. I laugh and learn...I am thinking of replacing my psychologist soon A few bucks a month is a pretty good deal.

Kaicee
    (no, this isn't a paid advertisement...it's a little cheesy...but I'm the sentimental kind )
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    in the hammock? No!!!

In the green room? Yes!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Just my luck. I decide to go green and PayPal's down for maintenance for 2 hours. How the heck does Ebay stay in business with that sort of thing going on? Just cause it's 4am EST they think the internet is closed?

X

FORT Fogey
    Oh no... I hope you'll get through soon Xyzzy, being green is a blast, and I know you'll enjoy it

It's not easy being green. Oh, wait, yes it is.

Nevermind.

X.
    Dictum ad tua mater.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyzzy
    It's not easy being green. Oh, wait, yes it is.

Nevermind.

X.
    Welcome to Greenland, Xyz...I'm going to have to learn how to type your screename now
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

You know, when Samuel L. Jackson was asked to portray a Jedi in Phantom Menace, the only perk he requested was a purple lightsaber, because it would look really cool.

How would one get a purple handle?

X.
    Dictum ad tua mater.

Unfortunately, I can't do special requests. I can set the color for the entire usergroup, and that's all...

SLJ's lightsaber also had "BMF" inscribed in it. When he worked on Pulp Fiction, he had a wallet for the show which had "BMF" on it (for "Bad mother..."). Ever since that movie, something he's used in each film has had "BMF" on it. It's his good luck charm.

+ Reply to Thread