+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 93 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Problem / Question

Recently, my pages haven't been updating so I have to click the refresh button every time. Also, when I click the "go to first new post" button, it often just takes me to the first page of the thread. Is this a site glitch or did I inadvertantly change my settings? I don't remember it being like this before.

Jodaar, I wish I could help... I'll point John to this thread

I know that for me, if I don't click "mark ALL forums read" before leaving, that when I come back a lot of forums say they have new posts, but don't. It also doesn't matter if I refresh at that point or not.

Off to get John
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Jodaar, there's currently a bug in vBulletin (the software that we're running) where when you go to the "new post", it goes to the newest one since you started browsing for that session, only.

I'm going to be upgrading to the newest version of vBulletin this weekend, which fixes that problem (and a couple of other problems as well).

Excellent John.

Thank you for your hard work, and a great place to hang out.

Bill
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Thanks John. I really appreciate the work you guys put in here. One of the best boards I've been to.

Is there a way for me to see my posts (in all the threads)?
    I was looking for something I posted and can't find it. Do you periodically delete some posts? (I know you do in the Introduce yourself thread).
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Summer, if you click the search button (above right) there is an option to search by user name

Good luck

Originally posted by Summer
    Is there a way for me to see my posts (in all the threads)?
    I was looking for something I posted and can't find it. Do you periodically delete some posts? (I know you do in the Introduce yourself thread).
    There might be an easier way, but this is how I do it. Click on your name or the Profile button to bring up your Profile. Then, in the upper right corner, click on the link called "Search for all posts by this user." It shows your thread, subject & message. Hope this helps.

ooh, cool Jodaar!

Thanks Cali and Jodaar I was able to find the post I was looking for, *Summer whispers* I had just misplaced it.
    This site is so cool. I have never participated in anything like it and now I don't think I will ever be able to not be involved in something like this ever again!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 93 123456789101151 ... LastLast