+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Sorry, I totally spaced on responding. That sounds like a browser issue rather than a site-specific issue. Is it still happening?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Occasionally, but not as frequently as it was.

I am still not a big fan of my laptop and Windows 8 and 8.1.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Having a problem trying to create a new album. I created a new album, gave it a title, but was not able to upload a photo to this newly created album. When I went into "Add Files" I chose a photo from my computer that I wanted to add and then clicked "upload" but keep getting a message that says that the upload failed. What am I doing wrong?

Not sure -- I just tested it by creating a new album and uploading a photo, and it worked.

What kind of file were you uploading? JPG, GIF, PNG or something else?

Also, after choosing the file(s), you need to hit "Upload" In the upper right box in the pop-up, and then hit "Done" in the lower right box of the pop-up. But the image should appear in the album after you hit "Upload".
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Not sure -- I just tested it by creating a new album and uploading a photo, and it worked.

What kind of file were you uploading? JPG, GIF, PNG or something else?

Also, after choosing the file(s), you need to hit "Upload" In the upper right box in the pop-up, and then hit "Done" in the lower right box of the pop-up. But the image should appear in the album after you hit "Upload".
    It was a jpg file. It was a photo I had saved on the computer and then posted on facebook. I went back to facebook, saved it again, but it saved as a smaller jpg file for some reason and this time it worked when I uploaded it to my photo album here. So, it may have initially been too large to upload here. Thanks for your response.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What to do when rival site is only site which I can give as source when creating cast threads? I plan on getting Hell's Kitchen cast pages up, but the main site is pretty empty still, although they were revealed yesterday.

You can't copy bios from another reality TV forum unless they are copied from the show's released information, with links provided as backup. In that case, you can click the link and copy the bios from the legit show source.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I can't upload pictures from my computer. It's really hit or miss (normally miss) lol
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

A week ago I got a new HP Pavilion laptop. I Hate Windows 8! So much so that I am still using my old HP laptop even though it tells me at least 20 times a day that, "This page can not be displayed".

Just venting.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    A week ago I got a new HP Pavilion laptop. I Hate Windows 8! So much so that I am still using my old HP laptop even though it tells me at least 20 times a day that, "This page can not be displayed".

Just venting.
    Download 8.1 it makes it so much easier
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread