+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Problem / Question

Is anyone else having issues with being asked to sign in . . . over and over again?

This just started about 3 days ago. I'm asked to sign in when I first come to the page. If I have the page idle for too long (when I'm off looking at other websites), I'll be asked to sign in again when I return.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, if your idle time extends too long, you will be signed off. This is a good thing for your own security.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

We haven't had any updates or changes for a while that would be causing that, so it might be a browser setting. Make sure you check "remember me" (or whatever it says) when you log in. This has happened to posters before and IIRC, it ended up clearing up on its own. I'm sorry you're having problems.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Why can't we view our sent PMs?

You can. Just click over to the Sent Items folder at the top left on the PM inbox screen.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

When I click it, nothing shows up.

Your PM settings are why sent messages weren't being saved. I changed them for you so your sent PMs will be saved from now on.

If anyone else has this issue, you can change it under Settings (at top right of the forum) and then go to General Settings on the left hand side menu.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 12-21-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Thanks. I've been here a while and I never knew.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For some odd reason, I'm having trouble scrolling up or down in threads, but I have no trouble scrolling in this thread or in the index of what I am subscribed to. In the threads, I can only go up or down a spot or two before the scrolling completely locks up. This only started happening today. Anyone got a clue?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread