+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586878889909192 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

CCL

Re: Problem / Question

Thanks waywyrd (and your delicious Kaysar pic).
    waywyrd likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Tech question: Starting this morning, every time I open a forum or change pages, this a side bar opens up on the left side called "Related Searches" and lists a bunch of different show forums, many of which I never watch. Every time I close it and it pops up on the next page there is a different listing of links. This is so annoying as I have to close it over and over. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it something I might have inadvertently done? Also, for some time now, once in a while I "Like" something and it doesn't work till I get an error message.

My laptop's ben driving me screwy the last couple of weeks. All of a sudden I'm getting a lot of ads that will pop up instead of the link I click on. I've bought one of those PC Optimizer to clean out the cr*p. Keep getting more cr*p. :>(

Also, one of my cats is licking all her hair off and my knee hurts. Well, never mind all that.

If you could just help me with that side bar issue, I'll go bother my husband about the other stuff.

Oh, crud. I just went to TV Clubhouse to see if it pops up there too. And it does. Maybe I'll just do a "system restore" for a couple of days back and see if I can shake it.

Thanks anyway.

Yay! That worked. Sorry to have bothered you.
    waywyrd likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Just a question about reporting comments.

I understand baiting, etc., is not allowed in regular forums. But are any threads exempt from this rule? (Example: Current Events) I don't ask because I want to go against the rules, but just if it's ok to report anything I see, anywhere, if I find it way out of line.

Don't fret. I'm not going to go report happy. I know how to use the 'ignore user' list.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Feel free to report anything you think may be out of line, the mods will look at it and make a decision. Current Events is a bit different just by nature of the forum - the subtitle is "News and other heavy discussion. Do not enter if thin-skinned" - so some topics do get more contentious than a fluffy reality show forum would. We still expect people to be respectful of other poster's opinions, regardless. You don't have to agree, but be adult about it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Thank you for the quick response, waywyrd.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Is anyone else having problems posting? It seems to take forever after I hit post. I am trying this on a different browser to see if it is the browser. I have Chrome and am growing more and more disillusioned with it by the day.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Is anyone else having problems posting? It seems to take forever after I hit post. I am trying this on a different browser to see if it is the browser. I have Chrome and am growing more and more disillusioned with it by the day.
    Not problems per se (I am able to post), but yeah, I've got lags, both when I click "Reply with Quote" and then when I click "Post Quick Reply". I'm on Windows 7/Firefox.

Yup, me too. Very slow going
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread