+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Problem / Question

Somebody in programming doesn't like crocs!!!!
    prhoshay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I just posted a comment in the Project Runway thread for last night's show. When I clicked the button to submit, I got a message that it would appear after being approved by a moderator. That's never happened to me before. And I didn't even use any bad words!
    I have had that happen a lot the past couple of months, never heard from a moderator, & the post never got posted.

I've seen posts get stuck in the moderation queue for no reason that I could figure out - we just approve them as they pop up. If there's bad language, it gets edited before approval. But if we do have to delete a post in the queue for some reason, we generally send a PM to tell that poster why. If posts are just disappearing, I'm not sure what's up.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Back to slower than slow again today. Someone needs to put the caffeine to the site & set it up with an intravenous drip so the place wakes up on time.
    TripleGemini likes this.

Frey took a look yesterday and the slower speeds may be related to the spam filters we have on the site, although they've been up for a while now and the slowness hasn't been going on for that long. We're not removing the spam filters, so hopefully, the issue will clear itself up.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Frey took a look yesterday and the slower speeds may be related to the spam filters we have on the site, although they've been up for a while now and the slowness hasn't been going on for that long. We're not removing the spam filters, so hopefully, the issue will clear itself up.
    If by clearing itself up, you mean slowing down more each day, then mission accomplished. Slower today than yesterday. I expect molasses tomorrow.

Wow its so fast today!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Wow its so fast today!!
    Really? Not for me... the little circle when I submit my post is spinning around and around and around.... but, I am TRYING to be a more patient person. See... not only is this place good for my reality tv addiction... its teaching me patience.
    TripleGemini likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Really? Not for me... the little circle when I submit my post is spinning around and around and around.... but, I am TRYING to be a more patient person. See... not only is this place good for my reality tv addiction... its teaching me patience.
    It slowed down again
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why am I NOT having these issues?

You guys are paying for untold sins!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread