+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: Problem / Question

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Okay, this may be the equivalent of "Well ma'am, is it plugged in?" but are you checking "Remember Me" when you log in? The site logs you out after a certain amount of inactivity and playing one long game and not clicking around on various pages might do it.

I've had a game just not log my score at times....and several times when I got a super high score. I agree - it's really annoying.
    Thank you Critical. I'll plug it in.

I'll give Frey a heads up. Because the games themselves aren't actually a part of the site, I'm not sure if he can do anything about the problem.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Administrator Tire Toss Champion TVG_Frey's Avatar

Hi:

A "logged in" session currently lasts 15 minutes. I presume that many of you are not interacting on the forums, but instead on the arcade games for 15 minutes or more. As a result, the site is logging you out because of inactivity.

I have extended this to 30 minutes of inactivity on the forums. You may need to log back in for this to take effect.

This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who's Online after their last activity, so please be aware of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Okay, this may be the equivalent of "Well ma'am, is it plugged in?" but are you checking "Remember Me" when you log in? The site logs you out after a certain amount of inactivity and playing one long game and not clicking around on various pages might do it.

I've had a game just not log my score at times....and several times when I got a super high score. I agree - it's really annoying.

thank you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Thank you.

Thank you... I think I will bake you a cake! Hopefully you like lemon? Since I can't actually give it to you... I'm making the type I like.

Thanks for your attention to this matter and for extending the time.

Does anyone know where I may find a list of links that are okay or not okay to post here? I've looked at many of the threads and rules and can't locate it. As I recall a couple of times, I thought something was not okay, then found it was. I'm referring to sites like You tube, Radar, etc.

Click on the FAQ link at the top of the forum, then Site Rules. Basically, no links to competing sites. YouTube links are fine, but no embedding of videos because it slows the thread down.

If there's a particular site you want to link to and aren't sure, just ask one of the mods.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Could we please get a forum for The Voice 4?

We have a forum for The Voice already. It's down in the "basement." I'll move it up.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread