+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Problem / Question

Not always. Just in case I "time" out, I copy an entry before I try to post it. That way, if I have to leave a page and re-sign back in, I can paste in a reply box and try again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Good idea.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oddly enough... I haven't changed anything... and today, I am NOT having that problem.

<---- Ok... I think you all get the point... I'm happy about it!!!

So, I was in the arcade... and was going for the record in the "bubbles" game... well, actually from what I remember I wasn't even close to the record... I had over 20,000 points. But.. when the game ended, I was logged off the site.

Hmmm... that seems like a problem. That seems like added pressure. Now.. not only do I have to try and beat the high score I have to TRY beating the score WITHOUT getting kicked off the site. Thats double the challenge...

And suggestions?????
    inthegarden likes this.

Frustrating isn't it I'm here...all that hard work.....

That has happened to me in the Arcade playing several different games. I've gotten a high score and when I press submit score, I get the notice that I'm not logged in. I checked the Arcade thread and didn't see a solution.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 02-25-2013 at 07:04 PM.

That has happened to me as well . It just froze, then the letters came up, and then it said I was not logged in.So, who was playing?
    I'm here likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Okay, this may be the equivalent of "Well ma'am, is it plugged in?" but are you checking "Remember Me" when you log in? The site logs you out after a certain amount of inactivity and playing one long game and not clicking around on various pages might do it.

I've had a game just not log my score at times....and several times when I got a super high score. I agree - it's really annoying.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I never log out.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Frustrating isn't it I'm here...all that hard work.....

That has happened to me in the Arcade playing several different games. I've gotten a high score and when I press submit score, I get the notice that I'm not logged in. I checked the Arcade thread and didn't see a solution.
    It really IS quite frustrating!!!!! Even with the "remember me" checked off/on.... I still get the boot....

And to think.... I have the high score on each and every game in the arcade.... Yep... thats right... uh huh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That has happened to me as well . It just froze, then the letters came up, and then it said I was not logged in.So, who was playing?
    hmmmmm.... apparently, NOT you. Actually, come to think of it... certain posters have quite the high score on MANY games.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......

*giggles*

+ Reply to Thread