+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I tried to pm it but because of the access denied issues I was unable to PM it as well. I couldn't sit around on my lap top as it's not a recreational lap top and frankly typing on my phone is next to impossible.
    I could PM them for you. I guess once they see it, maybe they could delete it.I am just a bit obsessive when it comes to privacy. Good luck though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It appears if I repeatedly delete my cookies I'm able to post on my desk top. One post then I have to delete cookies. Then one post and delete cookies. Tried to edit my post but ran into the access denied issue as well. Thought maybe trying to delete cookies, pm, delete cookies again. If you want to PM them that would be great.

It appears if I repeatedly delete my cookies I'm able to post on my desk top. One post then I have to delete cookies. Then one post and delete cookies. Tried to edit my post but ran into the access denied issue as well. Thought maybe trying to delete cookies, pm, delete cookies again. If you want to PM them that would be great.
    done
    -Andy Rooney-

I believe I got my post deleted as well.

Hi,

The IP address 199.168.48.35 is not currently in spamhaus list of suspect IP's, thus I don't know of any reason why you would get a "access denied" message. I have not changed any settings on the site regarding cookies, etc.

You may want to clear out all your browser settings and try anew to see if that helps.

I've run various scans and watched to see if the computer is shooting out spammy emails or anything and there was no unusual activity on the computer. For the moment it seems to be working. I updated the browser but found I was having the same issues in IE as well. I find it bizarre that the only computer the IP issue cropped up on was the desk top when the phone and other computer use the same address and had no issues. I felt like I got the cookie of death there for awhile.

I've been getting access denied address has been blocked messages when I try to post on here. It happened suddenly and without warning starting last week. The only way I can post here is to come through a proxy website. I otherwise have no problems coming here and reading. Did you change some settings somewhere?

Maybe your screen name has something to do with your problems....

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
    prhoshay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Maybe your screen name has something to do with your problems....

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
    LOL! I thought the same thing.I just didn't post it.

CC I hope all is resolved for you
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

causingchaos: I tried doing a Google search for help on this matter and someone on another forum mentioned using ccleaner. It apparently worked with their members having the same problem.

Here's a link to a free download: CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I appreciated everyone's patience as I posted in numerous threads I don't normally dip my toe into in my quest to troubleshoot. I still find this to be absolutely bizarre that it was only happening on one machine out of 3 here even with the same IP address being shared. The desk top seems to be working ok now on here (don't want to jinx it and still don't know what was wrong). Nothing was finding any problems on my computer. Evne when I sat and watched it for unusual activity there wasn't any. I did run the CCleaner though.

+ Reply to Thread