+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

We're doing some upgrades and improvements on the site, which is causing some posts to be caught in moderation for no reason. We're working on getting that figured out and the settings tweaked. Please be patient while we get this all figured out.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks! I worried that I had done something wrong and was waiting for an "infraction" notice. Whew! :>)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

The forum link chain at the top of the page is missing. I realize this might be part of the changes. But just wanted to check as I really enjoyed this feature. I know its still at the bottom of the page....but shoot...its hard to teach an old dog new tricks Thanks!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Wow, i'm surprised anyone noticed it or used it. I brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    The forum link chain at the top of the page is missing. I realize this might be part of the changes. But just wanted to check as I really enjoyed this feature. I know its still at the bottom of the page....but shoot...its hard to teach an old dog new tricks Thanks!
    Last edited by TVG_Frey; 09-18-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

A lot of us noticed So THANK YOU for bringing it back!
    Katydyd likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Oh yeah, I love the breadcrumbs! It's how I get around the site most of the time
    JustJuls likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I have a question about private messages.

I see that we can select individual messages. Is it possible to select a bunch of messages and then delete them or move them to a folder? I don't want to delete every message in my inbox but I don't want to have to go into each one individually to delete them if there's an easier way. I tried figuring it out on my own but don't see any options for what to do with the messages you've checked off.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Go to the very bottom of the column that has the boxes you have checked, and you will see something like "Selected Messages". Click on that box and you will get a box with all kinds of options, including "Delete" and many others. Choose your poison!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

The only choices I saw when I did that earlier were Inbox and Sent Items. I'll look again in case I missed something.

Oh, I see what I did wrong. I was skipping past Selected Messages when I scrolled down and going to Apply Filter. Thanks, prhoshay! I knew it had to be something simple.
    Last edited by pikachu; 09-24-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Problem with game trophies:

I've noticed in the past that when you have a trophy, it messes up where some of your profile information shows. Usually a person's Join Date, Location, and Post Count shows up beneath their avatar. When you have a trophy, that information appears to the right of your avatar instead and overlaps part of your post.

Would it be possible to fix this so that the profile information show up beneath the avatar, or have the trophy appear to the right of your avatar so it doesn't obscure your posts so much? I'd almost rather not have a trophy if it's going to get in the way of people reading my posts.

+ Reply to Thread