+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    You can't like your own post, that's why "like" doesn't appear.
    Well, that makes perfect sense!
    Of course, now I feel like the dumbest of dummies!!

This has probably been asked before, but I don't care to read 62 pages of post to find it.
    A lot of times when I'm typing a post I get kicked out of Login & have to re-login & often lose my post I was working on & have to re-do it. This especially happens when I'm on my home computer (old computer, dial up). I assume I'm timing out. I'm not the quickest poster in the world, but I'm not THAT slow either.
    Is there any way to increase the time before time out? Or is it another problem I don't know about, & if so, how can it be fixed?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

There's no way to change that time - I believe it's 15 minutes. The only way to avoid it is to choose "remember me" when you log in. I know some posters have had problems with being logged out, even if they do that. Unfortunately, I think some of that has to do with the individual user's browser settings, so it isn't something we can change.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Is the site having any issues today? I cannot seem to type in the reply box. Even if I use reply with quote. I'm having to type this in notepad and paste it into the reply box.

Thought I got an infraction or banned, but can't see anything on my profile.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Project Runway 10 starts in one week (July 19th). Can we have the forum bumped back up please?

The contestant threads have already been posted in the Project Runway Allstars forum so that's the one we need brought back up to the current reality shows section.

Thanks!

Bumped!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

THe time on this site appears to be 5 minutes ahead of the rest of the world.
    Can you please adjust it?
    TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

We're not able to make that change. TV Guide has to do it. We're going to have them fix it the next time they're here
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    We're not able to make that change. TV Guide has to do it. We're going to have them fix it the next time they're here
    THanks.

I thought I either stepped into the Twilight Zone or a parallel universe.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

How come I cannot edit my post?

Why can I edit my post in this forum, but when I put this post up:
    "http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/survivor-24-one-world/92749-would-you-want-see-colton-future-survivor-3.html#post4513174" it's not editable?

The options are "Reply" and "Reply with Quote." There's no "Edit Text" option, even though I seem to have posting permissions ("You may edit your posts").

Is it because it's a sticky thread or a poll?
    Last edited by petzl; 07-24-2012 at 01:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread