+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Problem / Question

Re: Problem / Question

Thanks Wayward I appreciate your help.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I think I asked this before, but I'm still curious if a chat room or something could be a possibility for this forum? Could be fun.

We had a chat room for years, but I'm pretty sure the only time anyone used it was when the site crashed. Not sure if it's still out there somewhere. I used to have the URL, but I can't seem to find it now.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

The "Gameroom" has a lobby area where you can chat. I have not tried it, but it appears to be an IRC style chat format.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Nice. Now if only it could be more active.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't just talk about it! DO IT!!! Everybody is waiting for somebody to step up. Why not YOU?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-24-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I think you could just PM your buddies and let them know a time to log in to chat? I can't imagine it working any other way. Or just PM someone online you want to chat with and meet there?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Could anyone please explain to me something about the "Like/Share" buttons at the bottom of your post? I understand the basics but sometimes I see that only the "Share" button is there after a post of mine but the Like button has disappeared...even though there are actually no one names listed that "Liked" that post. I just confused.
    Thanks.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Never thought about it, but it is a good question!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You can't like your own post, that's why "like" doesn't appear.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread